I have a throw pillow in my living room made from some leftover crochet squares. I decided that since it was becoming worn, and I wasn’t really thrilled with the look of it anyway, I would remake the front cover. Here is the front after I removed it from the pillow….
I wanted to use smaller blocks this time, and I really enjoy flower blocks so I decided to use this block from Jan Eaton’s book “200 Crochet Blocks for Blankets, Throws, and Afghans.” I only used the first two rounds from her pattern, and then added another round of granny stitch to get the size I wanted.
I am very pleased with the results! It is very dark and gloomy on this overcast day today (I had a hard time getting pics that really do justice to the colors), and this cheerful pillow is just what my living room needed!